Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Scrap Class #3

Here is the last of the pages I've made at these scrapbook classes. These were the most detailed, and yet its still a "clean" layout. I found the design for page 1 (including a video!) HERE, but I did modify it to use the supplies I own, and colors that would fit anyone at a class. Its really a great design I can see myself using over and over. (I used their names for the title on page 1, but blurred them out)
AND we got to use clear stamps on this one! That was a fun new toy, for sure!

Supplies:
Stamps: Just Perfect Alphabet, Vintage Vogue-clear
Ink: Bashful Blue, Old Olive
Paper: Kraft, Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Large Fancy Flower Punch, Fresh Favorite Buttons, Silver Brads, Mat Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...