Wednesday, August 3, 2011

a little scrapbooking!

I have hardly done any scrapbooking this summer and I miss it! A friend of mine posted a link to a snapfish coupon last week on facebook and I just got A TON of photos. I am hoping to get a bunch of pages done in the next few days, so I should have lots to share!

Last night, I got these three done!
The first set is just my own design combined with a page the K teacher gave my daughter when she moved on. I thought it was neat to have a shot of the first week of school next to the last week of school.
Supplies:
Paper: Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Whisper White card stocks, unknown page, computer generated journaling
Accessories: Bouquet Blossom triple punch, SAB buttons (retired)

This one uses retired DP and accessories, but the stamps and card stock are current... I found the sketch HERE and she links it back further.
Supplies:
Stamps: Just Perfect ABC
Ink: Early Espresso & Chocolate Chip
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Early Espresso card stocks, Banbury DP (retired!), computer generated journaling
Accessories: Linen Thread, 1 3/8 inch circle punch, So Saffron wide ribbon (retired), 3 retired random buttons

1 comment:

  1. Cute pages, Tanya. It is amazing how fast our little ones grow.

    (And thanks for the heads up on the FB thing on SCS. I don't have a FB so I would have never known. lol)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...