Friday, August 12, 2011

Another Sympathy...

Today I got a little time to craft but am now feeling quite subdued. I tell myself all the time that I should just make a stack of sympathy cards so I don't have to when I need one...and I don't ever do it. I hate sympathy cards. But, I needed one today so this is what I put together.

I used the August SFYTT Jen posted and went for softer, muted kind of colors. I don't know if a butterfly is quite...what I wanted here, but its a pretty and peaceful image sooo I suppose it works. also, I only used one retired product on the card so there you go.
 I even added a touch to the inside...because I do not know what I am going to say....
Supplies:
Stamps: Strength & Hope, Thoughts & Prayers
Ink: Baja Breeze, basic Gray
Paper: Baja Breeze, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, retired ribbon

In other news, don't forget that you only have until the 31st to buy this lovely butterfly set and send $2 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that Sympathy cards are NOT the funniest cards to make, if you make them when needed instead of in advance.
    So, go make that stack right now before you need another one. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...