Friday, August 26, 2011

Summer pages

Here's a layout I got done this week. I am pretty sure this is going to be part of my September scrapbook class. Just a cute, simple page for anything summery, or even springy that you need to have in your scrapbook! Click on it to better see the stamped details...those are from the Lean On Me stamp set, and if you use a bit of scotch tape to hide the words, or are careful while inking the stamp, the kids just look happy and playful, perfect for summer!
Supplies:
Stamps: Lean on Me, Just Perfect ABC
Ink: Basic Black, Early Espresso
Paper: Daffodil Delight card stock, Just Add Cake DP
Accessories: Whisper White grosgrain ribbon, Bitty Buttons, Mini Glue Dots

I got this fun Just Add Cake DP with the buy-3-get-1-free promotion! (the bit of lined paper on the second page is part of it!) That promotion is still available for another week or so! Let me know if you want to stock up!

And for those dying to know- I DID go pick raspberries for two hours, and we got 14 jars of jam made! And yes, it was very, very hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...