Friday, August 5, 2011

New set, old paper!

I am sure that one day I will quit using retired product...but for now, this is what I have made. The DP on the whole face of the card is very long retired, but perfect for the occasion. A friend of mine is moving away. I brought her dinner so that she didn't have to worry about that, and had to include a card! This is the first time I got to use this set, but I have fun plans coming!
I used the latest Stamping 411 sketch and here's what I made!
Supplies:
Stamps: Lean On Me
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Whisper White, Welcome Neighbor DP (very retired)
Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, Brights Brads, Scallop Edge Punch

1 comment:

  1. Ah-h-h. This is so perfect for your friend. I loved that paper and the Good Neighbors set.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...