Sunday, August 14, 2011

Non-Specific Baby!

This card is also for my upcoming baby/wedding class. I am doing a pink, a blue and a yellow/green baby card. I don't know about you but it seems to me more and more people are waiting to be surprised with the arrival of their baby. * I * do not have that kind of patience and am the type of person to need to know as soon as possible what I need to prepare for! LOL! So, for baby gifts when the parents have chosen not to find out, or maybe you just didn't hear what the baby was, a neutral baby card is nice.
so I used markers on this and then thought it might look better with crayons..... I usually prefer crayons...but I will offer the choice to the people who attend. The thing to note is that both bears are colored with Soft Suede, and the hearts on the rattles are Rose Red!
Supplies:
Stamps: Bear Hugs
Ink: Basic Black, Soft Suede marker, Pear Pizazz marker, So Saffron marker, Rose Red marker
Paper: So Saffron, Pear Pizazz, Whisper White
Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, Bitty Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...