Thursday, August 25, 2011

masculine birthday

I think today is the hottest forecasted day of the year so far. I think I'll spend it picking fruit and canning jam...or maybe I'll just go hide in my craft area and make things...LOL!

This Nautical set is about to go forever too....if you love it as much as I do, place your order before next Wednesday! In the meantime, here's a card I put together the other day, for my Dad's birthday actually. I used THIS sketch, and the retiring coordinating DP. And by the way, that Buy-3-Get-1-Free designer paper promotion is still running until Wednesday too! That's a great time to stock up...!
Supplies:
Stamps: The Open Sea, Upsy Daisy
Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Sahara Sand, Early Espresso card stocks, Nautical Expedition DP
Accessories: Silver Brads, Dimensionals, 1 3/8 inch circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...