Tuesday, August 23, 2011

So Busy!!

It feels like its been a while since I managed to post anything, but apparently its only been a few days. My kids went back to school this week so last week we were busy enjoying the last week of summer! Now I'm busy figuring out exactly how to fit all my plans into a day or week, LOL!
I did clean up my craft space a little today, and put this card together. I had stamped both pieces thinking of a sketch I'd seen, except that neither piece actually fit, lol. So this is what I made out of the stamped bits...!
The colors came out weird again...maybe I need to photo these things earlier in the day or something.... Anyway, There you go! Happy Birthday to someone, happy school year to me!

Supplies:
Stamps: Patterned Party
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Indigo Island, Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade markers
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Brights Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...