Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pretty page!

I did it! I said I'd spend this week scrapbooking, so here it is, Wednesday, and I completed a whole page! LOL! I am seriously in love with this page actually!
Supplies:
Stamps: Strength & Hope, Vintage Vogue
Ink: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip marker
Paper: So Saffron, Baja Breeze card stocks
Accessories: Paper Daisies, Subtles Buttons, Linen Thread, Basic Pearls, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

and a detail shot...
I used the butterfly from the Strength & Hope set, which is almost gone- you only have til the 30th to order it, AND donate $2 to the Breast Cancer Research Fund!

Also, for inspiration, I have a tale: I have been trying to clean out my office/craft space. In so doing, I decided it was probably time to go thru my boxes of Stampin' Success magazines...since I've been getting them since 2004. (the magazine Stampin' Up! demonstrators get every month with ideas, techniques and tips!) I literally went thru every issue from the first few years, keeping only pages of projects I would like to recreate. So this page is based on the scrapbook page on this cover:
(and yes, in the top corner it says November 2005!!!)


What have you made today?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...