Monday, August 29, 2011

Baby Boy!

After a pretty great weekend, including a much-needed date night with my husband, its back to school and work for another week!
This card uses the Clean & Simple sketch 155, and will definitely be one of the cards we make at my class tomorrow! (last minute sign-ups, anyone??) One thing about using sketches in classes is it helps new card makers understand the value of sketches. If you have a starting point, there's less to think about {and worry about!} when creating a card!
I LOVE this cute baby elephant image and these colors for a baby boy! I will color the stamped image during the class, but I gotta say, I kinda like him in black and white!

Supplies:
Stamps: Elebration, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Brights Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...