Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Different Birthday!

These fun birthday pages are of the same child as a few days ago, and use the same stamp set, but the photos are a few years old. That is why they are 8x11 size. I have decided I really don't like working with this size anymore! I'm so glad I've moved all of our books to 12x12, even tho the albums cost more!
Oh, this is also designed around a challenge to scrap summertime fun, family and food. Check, check and check!
Supplies:
Stamps: Patterned Party
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade, Pool Party inks & markers
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White card stocks

1 comment:

  1. You are so good about scrapbooking. I really need to do more scrapbooking and less card making. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...