Thursday, September 15, 2011

first kiss?

Here's an idea....square card sketches are * perfect * scrapbook sketches! This page uses the latest Mojo Monday sketch! I only had this one little picture but its so sweet- it had to be in a book!
My friend loves to be funny to get her kids to do funny things. She asked her son to give my daughter a kiss and the picture was priceless! They were almost 3 so its just sweet, and pretty funny! I did use retired supplies but hey, I finished those fabulous brads! One less container hanging around! WHOO!
Supplies:
Stamps: none
Ink: Chocolate Chip Marker
Paper: Whisper White & Real Red card stocks, Sending Love DP (retired!)
Accessories: Fancy Flower Punch, Mat Pack, Sending Love epoxy brads (retired!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...