Thursday, September 1, 2011

Love birds!

Here's a sweet little card from my Wedding/Baby class this week.
I borrowed the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set from my friend, and its obvious that's what I used behind the birds, but I also used it ON the birds. I stamped that flourishy heart with Pretty in Pink ink on white card stock and punched out the birds! I had the class attendees' mount their birds on Dimensionals tho, and they stood out much better that way. The wings were punched out of plain white card stock.
Supplies:
Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts, Heard from the Heart
Ink: Real Red, Pretty in Pink
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Bird Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, thin Red Taffeta Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...