Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Punches!!

Hello again! Today's card used a fun sketch and three punches! I actually had a 4th punch out but decided that would make the flower piece too big. I saw Sherri use this Blossom Bouquet Punch with either this same color combination or Not Quite Navy was the blue, and loved it like that so I have been looking for an excuse to use it again. It also gave me another chance to try making the Island Indigo work. And I paired it with the Timeless Portrait DP for two of the pieces here. I love how this card turned out!
Supplies:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Island Indigo
Paper: Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade card stocks, Timeless Portrait DP
Accessories: Victoria crochet Lace, Linen Thread, Bird Punch, Blossom Bouquet Triple Punch, Word Window Punch, In Color Printed Designer Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...