Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pages for a Birthday!

I ended up with four pages for this birthday party! These pages are very "Clean & Simple", which is usually my style, but with white card stock it seems to be even more so. The stamping is a lot more vibrant in real life, but it is on textured card stock so that's why it looks grainy in the photos. Feel free to click for a closeup on the stamping, and at the end I'll throw in a picture of that awesome cake my husband decorated!

Supplies:
Stamps: Patterned Party
Ink: Real Red, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Whisper White textured card stock
Accessories: Brights Buttons, Mini Glue Dots

I do need to add in a bit of journaling, and I may still outline the photos with a marker...I haven't decided. But the party is now in the book and that is a good thing.

Now about that cake............. my husband seriously rocks at cake decorating!! Just ignore my blurring out the gist of the boy's name.....*wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...