Monday, September 19, 2011

What a Difference...

This page sort of used a sketch found HERE and a challenge to use the phrase "what a difference" on the page. This day marked a huge change for my kids...one had been in a toddler bed for four years and the other was in a crib, and suddenly they had bunk beds! Big twin sized beds with headboards (the beds were made by my father) and a ladder and new sheets and huge quilts (made by my mother in law). The whole room had to be rearranged and they felt so grown up! What a difference a big kid bed makes!

I added a stitched look to the page by using the Mat Pack to make the dots and connecting every other one.
Supplies:
Stamps - none
Ink: Pear Pizazz & Night of Navy markers
Paper: Whisper White card stock, Banbury DP (retired!)
Accessories: Mat Pack, Mini Glue Dots, retired buttons

1 comment:

  1. Fun memories. Indeed that is a BIG day. I still remember when it happened to me and that was nearly a century ago! lol Great design on the page, Tanya.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...