Sunday, September 4, 2011

Simple & perfect!

Do you ever create something and just have to sit back and love it for a while? LOL! I don't know how to explain this, but I {heart} this page!!!
I wanted to play with a sketch to get some pages done and kept finding 3-photo sketches and 4, 7 or 8 photo events...sigh.... Then I found these pictures and wondered what paper I could put with it and it all fell into place and I LOVE it!! The DP and stickers are *super* old. The copyright date say 2006. I got two of these kits I loved it so much. I loved it because it came with this tiny flowery paper and this stripey paper- perfect for either of my kids. And now perfect for this fun day!
The above page is for my daughter and this page is for my son.I used the same sketch, found HERE. He still needs a title, but my larger letter stamps are at my mom's house right now...
It was such a funny, random thing...my husband came home from a Saturday morning event he had to run, and rang the doorbell when he got home? He handed me a grocery sack and squirted me with a water gun! In the sack was three little squirt guns, just like what he was holding, and a family water fight ensued! When my gun was out of water I ran in to grab the camera and he was showering them with a bottle of water, while they squirted back! The kids had SO much fun, and it only lasted about 5 minutes! I was glad I got a couple shots to be able to scrapbook the event, so that they don't forget.

Supplies:
Stamps: none!
Ink: Chocolate Chip Marker
Paper: Whisper White card stock, Friends & Flowers Simply Scrappin Kit, Hemp twine

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...