Friday, September 9, 2011

MDS is a blog solution!

So a few days ago I mentioned that I couldn't add the new Holiday Mini link to my sidebar. Blogger says I have used up my photo quota. I actually had seven blogs that day and since then discovered how to restore some photo quota....but apparently not enough to add photos to my sidebar!

I also came up with some clever ideas for "keeping" my blog posts, and adding storage space! Blogger and other programs exist that allow you to print off your blog, say at the end of a year. However, I already own My Digital Studio software and what a quick way for me to make scrapbook pages out of blog posts! For family posts, I've already typed out the story, I just need to put it on a page! I can arrange it however I like and for whatever I like. My food blog can be assembled and printed as a wedding or shower gift!

So here's my first page-from-a-blog. This blog no longer exists (as of yesterday) because it was designed for family reunion plans for a reunion that happened two summers ago. Super, duper easy, but keeps the work I did and the info shared in one safe location!

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...