Friday, May 23, 2014

Featuring Watercolor DP

As you likely know, the catalog, and the Occasions Mini catalog are both about to retire. You can only order from them until June 2. Well, I haven't got to play with this gorgeous paper very much yet and I really wanted to show it off a little more before it is no longer available! So the other night I had some time and made these three cards!

We had an occasion recently to need sympathy cards and I thought the soft flowers were perfect for restocking. This first card used the latest Viva La Verve sketch for May, and only one sheet of DP! The dotty print is the reverse of these pretty Island Indigo and Gumball Green flowers!
Supplies:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Island Indigo
Paper: Smoky Slate, Island Indigo card stocks, Watercolor Wonder DP
Accessories: Regals Candy Dots, White Baker's Twine, Petite Petals Punch, Dimensionals

This next card uses an older Freshly Made Sketch, but it was on my list and I like the sketch...and the doily went well with the roses, I thought. Once again, the green chevron and the roses are one sheet of DP, just the two sides. Love!
Supplies:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Calypso Coral
Paper: Whisper White card stock, Watercolor Wonder DP
Accessories: Tea Lace Doilies, Basic Pearls

The third card was based on an older Clean & Simple sketch. This one is not two sides of the same sheet, but the punched flowers were out of the top print. I just love this!! And since this one was brighter, I went with a Thank You instead of sympathy.
Supplies:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Tangerine Tango
Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe card stock, Watercolor Wonder DP
Accessories: Petite Petals punch, Brights Candy Dots, Dimensionals 

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...