Friday, November 28, 2014

A Christmas Home

Today's a card I am particularly happy with, haha! I used the current Mojo Monday sketch for this one, and YES it is one we'll make at the card classes!!

The house is stamped in Basic Gray and then cut out with the Big Shot. I put the string of lights on before cutting, and stamped the wreath right on top of the door - most of the samples I've seen, the wreath was cut out. I colored the house with Smoky Slate, and lit up a window because I don't know abotu your house, but its been gray for a while here! The snowman is stamped in Basic Gray too, and his scarf is Mossy Meadow. Then I used Blender Pens and the Soft Sky ink pad to add blueish shadows to the ground! I love the swirly snow pattern on this sheet of All Is Calm DP and it fit so perfectly! Finally, I picked two of the washi tape patterns for the diagonal piece of the sketch! I seriously love it!
Supplies:
Stamps: Holiday Home
Ink: Basic Gray, Soft Sky, Real Red, Mossy Meadow marker, So Saffron marker, Smoky Slate marker
Paper: Soft Sky & Whisper White card stocks, All Is Calm DP
Accessories: All Is Calm washi tape, Homemade Holiday dies, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Blender Pens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...