Saturday, November 15, 2014

Double the Sneaky Peeks!

What a week this has been!! We've had three snowy days, which is fun for the kids, but cold and kinda messy since it isn't very deep...leaves are still getting tracked in with the snow boots, haha...I'm working on day 3 using a steam-juicer for maybe a bushel and a half of yellow delicious apples, and turning that juice into jelly- and apple jelly is my favorite! But it doesn't leave a lot of time for crafting....
enter.... My Paper Pumpkin! My November kit arrived yesterday, which was so nice! Just as it is designed, I stole a few minutes last night to put together the projects!
So, here's a sneak peek if you haven't gotten your November kit! (tho I did alter one of the projects...)


but also, this is a sneak peek for my Christmas card class! In fact, Since I only have 8 in the box, and this is one of them, I am offering these two projects to only the first 6 people to sign up for my class!
The snow makes it hard to get good pictures...the washi tape hiding on the white tag behind the silver snowflake is the same on the inside of the above card.

I'm hoping to post details about my class by Monday morning!! Let me know if you're interested and I'll be sure you get all the information!!
Sign up for My Paper Pumpkin so that you too can have a few minutes of craft time every month, without having to make a plan!!
You can also give My Paper Pumpkin as a gift....if you're looking for those..... *wink!

1 comment:

  1. Love them both, Tanya. The snowflake card design is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...