Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Trick or Treat!

I played along with MDS Monday's sketch again this week, because I thought it fit my Halloween pictures perfectly! (I adjusted it too...the original called for two photos, but I had three trick or treaters so I squished a third photo on there...) I don't know if I completely love the Cajun Craze paper with the orange pumpkins in the photos, but I think it works well enough...and I like the grunge look of the layout and the different strips of Halloween-y paper!
And! I'm starting off the month with a scrapbook page! Maybe I'll make my goal...!
Supplies:
MDS: Vintage Overlays digi stamp, Ink Splatter, Frightful Sight DP, Gold Glimmer DP, Square punch
Fonts: Astonished, Book Antiqua

6 comments:

  1. Love how you tweaked the sketch! I see you have a Minecraft kid too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Tanya! I love the little strips of gold glimmer paper and the overlay you selected is perfect for a spooky, Halloween picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun page Tanya! love your paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page! I love the strips of Halloween paper! Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute page! I love the background color... would not have thought of it for a Halloween page. Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your strips of DSP! And the overlay is great for this layout! Thanks so much for playing along with us at MDS Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...