Wednesday, November 19, 2014

{the real} August Calendar Page

...because I titled yesterday's post as August and then I made this page and it just has to go with August...ahem....
Again, this is for my in-laws calendar, and again, the sketch came from Pinterest! Just the second page, but you can see it HERE.

Supplies:
MDS: Texture overlay, Well Worn DP, Punches,Vintage Trinkets

And again, I have to tell you what I love about MDS! Well Worn was one of my favorite paper packs ever, I think the only one I've bought two of, and with it digital, I never run out! And these were some of my favorite little accessories too- these tiny button brads, and not only will I never run out, I can keep using them even tho both are retired! Of course I'm also working on these pages from the tidy living room, on my lap so there's no clean up, and I can swap out pictures and products when I change my mind, so there's NO waste! Love, love, LOVE MDS. And you should get it for Christmas if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...