Tuesday, November 18, 2014

September Calendar Page

I think I'm back...!
Soo, really, I worked on these apples Weds-Sat, and then again Monday (yesterday)! I had to juice a little more than a bushel, and then turn all the juice into jelly. And I ran out of jars and the store was out of jars and and and! But I got 66 jars of my favorite jelly made, and shared a little, haha, so that makes it worth the cuts and burns, right? haha....

And last night when it was all done, I completed this calendar page for my in-laws! This is the September page, with the back to school stuff, and I threw in their newest lessons too- trombone (at school) and piano! They both started this summer so that fit just perfectly! I used this sketch off Pinterest and one paper kit to make the page- tho I did change the color of the big blue strip. That used to be Blushing Bride!
Supplies:
MDS: Banner Blast stamp set (star) School Days stamp set (star outline), Days To Remember (abc line),
Just Add Cake DP (all),
Mini Flag Banner Punch (yellow pennants), Flag Punch (white pennants), Small Arrow Punch

1 comment:

  1. 66 jars! Oh my goodness, Tanya, you have been a busy girl!! And then a fabulous calendar page, too. Woot!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...