Thursday, November 20, 2014

A Spring Page

How's that for a title? totally non-committed to a month, and therefore can be plunked into any spot I need this calendar top to go! ha! ...except winter...altho the blue would work for a winter page... *smile
So today is a seemingly random group of photos for my in-laws calendar, but I promise it means something to them and they'll love it. In our church we have temples, which are our most sacred buildings, and all of these photos are of their grandchildren visiting a different temple.
I got to use a few new-to-me downloads, and I wanted a subtle piece of background so I typed up related words, put them in a pretty font, and changed the opacity!
Supplies:
MDS: Sunny Day DP (recolored square), Mocha Morning DP (recolored background strip), Victoria crochet lace ribbon, Limited Edition (kraft tag, butterflies- one recolored), Happy Hello (rhinestone)
Font: Bickley Script

Are you enjoying the calendar pages? My Christmas card class stamp order arrived yesterday so I should get to play with that soon...watch for class details too!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful page, Tanya. Those pictures will indeed mean the world to your in-laws!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...