Monday, November 24, 2014

Christmas Card Classes!!!

I did add some info to my event section on my side bar, but this is where you can find all the details about my upcoming Christmas Card Classes!!

To start, here are the first six cards we'll make! We'll use the Watercolor Winter kit, Gentle Peace stamp set, Holiday Home stamp set and White Christmas stamp set.
We'll make 15 different cards, for only $25!
* if you want me to make the cards for you, it will be $30, and you pick them up at your convenience.

I'll hold two classes at my house, and one at my friend's house. Choose the session that works best for you! The classes are set up for 3 hour blocks, but I don't think it will really take that long...
Yummy snacks are always served too!

1: Rabilin's house, Dec 1, 12:30-3pm
RSVP & fee due Nov 26

2: My house, Dec 4, 11am-2pm
RSVP & fee due Dec 1

3: My house, Dec 4, 6-9pm
RSVP & fee due Dec 1

Leave a comment, shoot me an email, or RSVP on the facebook events to let me know you're coming! Then get me your class fee and I'll have your supplies ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...