Thursday, November 6, 2014

A Digi Book

So after being swamped-busy, I'm on day two of a migraine and thus still not stamping. But I did remember a project I made last month that I haven't shared yet!
A few months ago we had family here and for whatever reason the scrapbooks came out (haha...I really don't know why...!) and my brother liked the digital book I made for my son a few years ago (HERE) and asked me to make a book for him. He wanted a wedding album, because apparently his kids had loved their parents wedding album to death. (...ahem...I did that too....!) And he wanted it done in time for his anniversary.
I didn't quite make it before the date, but I did get it done, and here are a few pages from that...I started by designed three basic backgrounds, using their wedding colors, to keep things cohesive but not boring. I rotated the three backgrounds throughout the book, and then I plunked in the photos!

Here's the cover...
and a sampling of the pages...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...