Monday, November 10, 2014

October Calendar Page!

It's that time again...the time when I make 25 calendar pages for our parents' Christmas gifts!
Why 25? Well...they get a matching cover and that's where it ends.
For my in-laws, they get a calendar focusing on my little family.
For my parents, my mom has asked me to make a calendar of my parents family (the one I grew up in) and sometimes she orders a copy for her aunt, sometimes for her sister, last year we gave one to each of my siblings... but the point is, I make two different calendars!

And today I have the first calendar page for you to enjoy!
This page used a sketch I found on Pinterest HERE.
Supplies:
MDS: Vintage Overlays stamp set, Ink Splatter, Lemonade Stand stitching, Banner Punch,
Polka Dot DP, Glimmer Paper, Rip Edge tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...