Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Gentle Peace

Today, I'm going to feature this pretty stamp set...twice.
This is a new photopolymer stamp set that I just had to have for my Christmas Card class!

The first card I made, I inked it up with Versamark and then Island Indigo ink, and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. I don't know if that made a difference or not, but it looks good, haha! I layered it onto some gorgeous All is Calm DP, and threw in a touch of ribbon too!
Supplies:
Stamps: Gentle Peace
Ink: Versamark, Island Indigo
Paper: Smoky Slate, Island Indigo & Whisper White card stock, All is Calm DP
Accessories: White Taffeta Ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

And then I decided to color the image!
Supplies:
Stamps: Gentle Peace
Ink: Basic Gray, Soft Suede
Markers:
Crushed Curry (star & background), Hello Honey (around star, background), So Saffron (outside, halos)
Soft Suede (bricks), Baked Brown Sugar (hair)
Island Indigo (darker), Lost Lagoon (lighter)
Pear Pizazz (lighter), Always Artichoke (darker), Pistachio Pudding (swaddling clothes)
Blush Blossom (skin)
Paper: Crushed Curry, Whisper White card stock
Accessories: Big Shot, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder

I have a few other ideas for this stamp set, and I've found lots of ideas on Pinterest too, if you're looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...