Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Autumn Butterflies!!

When I take too long of a break from stamping, it always seems to take a while to get going again. Yesterday wasn't super productive in my stamping, but I love this card I created! 

This time I used the sketch from the TGIF Challenge blog. But instead of circles, I used two butterflies! I stamped the fern twice for the different shades, and stamped the honeycomb-looking image on the other side for a bit of balance. I layered the two ribbons, and attached them with a stapler on the straight end, and Glue Dots on the tapered end. The big butterfly is cut from Cajun Craze card stock, and the little butterfly is punched out- and they both have a Candy Dot on them for a bit of accent! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Butterfly Basics
Ink: Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Burlap Ribbon, Into The Woods Ribbon, Neutrals Candy Dots, Itty Bitty Butterfly Punch, Buterflies Thinlits, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, stapler

This will be another in my Thank You card class. I know I'm holding one at my mom's next week, and I have yet to set a date for a local class... 
But if you love this card- you should know the Butterflies Thinlits are on the Weekly Deals, which you can view HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...