Thursday, September 17, 2015

In Color Kindness

Oh look- a title that doesn't include the word "autumn", hahaha.... But autumn has definitely arrived here now! Wasn't I just complaining about the heat? Yesterday made up for it! I got to wear a cozy sweatshirt all day and my house got down to a pleasantly chilly 68* before I closed windows, haha! The leaves on the mountains started turning firey reds and oranges about a week ago and yesterday's storms brought snow to some of our mountains!! Alrighty then...!

Anyway, back to the stamping... The newest In Colors seem to blend summer and fall and this card does too I think....the hot summery colors with the richer autumny colors, and I like how it worked out. The butterflies are punched out and popped up on Dimensionals, and the wings were curled in a bit too. I started to use the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, but I stretched the rectangles...and then left off the narrow front strip anyway! But I'll link it up since that was my inspiration...
Supplies:
Stamps: Kinda Eclectic
Ink: Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron, Delightful Dijon
Paper: Watermelon Wonder, In Color Envelope Paper
Accessories: Itty Bitty Butterfly Punch, Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. Tanya! This is a beautiful card... perfectly balanced and perfectly stamped. Love how you stamped the sun over the leaves. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Love the colors! So glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card! Love that stamp set so much! Very fun colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...