Wednesday, September 2, 2015

The Holiday Mini is here!!!

If you went thru the Blog Hop yesterday, you saw plenty of items from the new Holiday Mini! If not, go back and look!! I've seen several people online say the same thing I think- this is possibly our best mini catalog since I joined 11 years ago!! Consequently, when I attempt to tell you my top ten favorite things..........the list is a little ridiculous, haha! However, Stampin' Up! has really emphasized bundles this time around, which means your stamped images can be punched out or die cut, with coordinating supplies, and if you buy it as a bundle you save some cash! Of course I'm a fan of that!!

Anyway, after all that, here are my Top Ten Favorite items from the new Holiday Mini:

First up, my favorite bundles!!
This one is the Festive Fireplace stamp set, and Festive Fireside Framelits. I LOVE this fireplace and all the things that can be created with it!!

This one is the Happy Scenes stamp set, and Hearth & Home thinlits. This is sooo pretty, and you saw it in action in yesterday's blog hop! Also, the outside images can be used alone, and the flower box part of the die can go with the fireplace above!!

This one is the Sparkly Seasons stamp set, and the Seasonal Frame Thinlits Die. I cannot wait to make my own snowglobes- and with the dies, it's so easy to do!!

I'm almost always drawn to the scrapbooking supplies, and this Project Life Seasonal Snapshot stamps, cards and accessories seems just my style! I also like the mix of things- all the seasons are covered and that means you can get a lot of milage out of the stamps- and the accessories!

This one is the Jingle All The Way stamp set, and Sleigh Ride edgelits die and I can just imagine so many beautiful cards, made quickly, with these supplies!

Another thing that I almost always fall in love with, is the autumn DP. This year is another winner- the colors and patterns of the Into The Woods DP are both pretty and fun!

I really like all the DP in this mini, but this Home For Christmas DP might be my favorite! I love the vintage prints and can't wait to play with them!!

Hands down, my favorite embossing folder in ages, is this Woodland textured impressions embossing folder. You've seen this on my blog already, and it was featured in the blog hop too! I was reminded this summer on our camping trip how much I love the aspen areas of my state, and this folder makes a great aspen forest!

Then we enter accessories....I think my favorite one is the Spider Web Doilies, and Halloween isn't even my favorite!

And finally, a tool! I haven't tried this Fine Tip Glue Pen yet, but from what I have seen, this is going to be the best product ever for attaching the die cut words, and as it shows- sequins and anything else that is small and tricky to adhere! It sounds like a great product that I am excited to get in my hot little hands!
What about you? Have you checked out the new Holiday Mini? If you don't have your own copy, check it out on my sidebar!! What are your favorite things? What will be first on your order??
You know, if your wishlist is msasive like mine, you can always host a workshop and earn some of it for free.......! Let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...