Thursday, September 3, 2015

Project Life on cards!

This week marks my 16th wedding anniversary! We're stretching out the celebration, haha... On the actual day, we got to be parents, lol! Our daughter had a soccer game that evening, and all the other things that go with life. However, that day, my sweet husband sent me this:

And in his lunch that same day, he found his favorite candy bar, and this card that I made him!
Supplies:
Stamps: Words of Truth, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, Memento Black
Paper: Whisper White card stock, Project Life Lets Get Away Card Collection
Accessories: Hexagon Punch (flagged ends), Dimensionals

It didn't work out quite the way I had pictured it in my head but I like how it turned out! I stamped three of the Gorgeous Grunge images around the edge of the card base. Then I stamped the two splotches to fill up the heart. I added the stripey, heart card from the Project Life card kit as the card front, mounted on Dimensionals. Then I mostly randomly glued down the black statement words, and the big REMEMBER. And here's the seriously understated inside:
Cute, sweet and simple! Plus I love this set!

PS- Another night we took these pics:

1 comment:

  1. What a great card for your hubby. And what a beautiful bouquet of flowers for you. :) Happy Anniversary, Tanya.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...