Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Cards In the Mail!

Fall has definitely arrived! At my daughter's soccer game last night, most parents had on jackets and I was bundled up in a blanket we keep in the car, and still cold, haha! It's that time of year where the mornings and evenings are nice and chilly and the days are still quite warm, but I am so much in the mood for it, I don't mind the changed clothes at all, haha!
I haven't had much time for stamping this week....I'm busy with things like this:
27 jars of pears so far...and I'll come close to doubling that number...

So today I am sharing the beautiful Cards in The Mail I have received lately and haven't had a chance to share with you. The names of the creators are on each photo. Enjoy!!





2 comments:

  1. I love this time of year with the temperature swings. Those pears look delish, Tanya. Awesome! And what a group of beautiful cards you received. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...