Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Workshop: Make & Take

Goodness....me and dental work don't mix! I've had things stamped, I was just recovering from a crown, and didn't get around to photographing or blogging them til now....so I'll make up for it!

Saturday I had my first workshop in months. We had a good time and the host made her first "not construction paper" card ever! That's my favorite part- seeing people excited to try something new and do something they thought was too hard for them. Of course it didn't hurt that I expected beginners and kept things fun but very simple. *grin.
Supplies:
Stamps: Sprinkles of Life
Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe
Paper: Whisper White card stock, In Color Envelope Paper
Accessories: Tree Builder Punch, White Bakers Twine, Dimensionals

Honestly, it can be so overwhelming to look thru the catalog the first time, and see allllll the pretty things and not know where to begin. I thought this make & take was a great place to start- a punch that coordinates with a stamp set, and covers all sorts of occasions, with just a bit of pretty paper and a quick bit of twine added for a little personality. My attendees stamped Tip Top Taupe sprinkles on their cupcakes, and chose their own words- and that is the beauty of stamping! Doing it YOUR WAY!
I'll share the rest of my workshop samples this week...!

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...