Thursday, September 24, 2015

Stamps-Ink-Paper!

As I mentioned, my workshop was geared for beginners. I wanted to show how you could make several different cards using just one stamp set, along with a few inks, a Neutrals package of card stock and one colored package of card stock- in this case, Rich Razzleberry. This is the creation:
Supplies:
Stamps: Kinda Eclectic
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake
Paper: Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla

Then I showed other cards made with the same stamp set, to show that you can create a different "feeling" just by changing up the colors. (scroll down the side bar on the right til you see "find my stamps" then choose Kinda Eclectic to see how I have used this set, or really, any of them!)
Yes, absolutely, ribbons and buttons add to the card. Using the Big Shot adds to the card. But sometimes, a simple card is just as beautiful. And when you're just getting started, its nice to know that you can make something pretty without buying everything all at once. *grin
Of course I had to show off my favorite free technique- tearing the edge of the paper! It adds just a bit of texture and interest and is only the cost of 'wasting' a tiny bit of paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...