Friday, September 25, 2015

Using All the THINGS

I've already mentioned that the first demo and the make & take from Saturday's workshop kept things simple. But for those who already have stamps, ink and paper, and might want some ideas of what to get next, I wanted to feature plenty of THINGS on one card. And here it is:
Supplies:
Stamps: Perfect Pennants
Ink: Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon, Smoky Slate
Paper: Whisper White & Lost Lagoon
Accessories: Big Shot, Banners Die, White Jute Ribbon, Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

See, not overwhelming at all! But plenty of things to catch your eye! I started by stamping the striped, long pennant onto the card base. I then stamped two of the words from Perfect Pennants and die cut them with the Big Shot, and popped them up on Dimensionals. I love the white jute ribbon, so I added a bit of that too, along with all the pennants. And then a few pearls to just add a bit of something. And, in a workshop setting, it shows off the usefulness of all these items too! Especially when I point out other cards that use the same supplies.

*If I'd had a current Washi Tape, that would have looked cool too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...