Monday, September 7, 2015

Autumn Thanks!

How is your Labor Day weekend going? Ours is busy and I can't seem to shake this migraine...ugh. In happier news, wow- I stepped outside this morning and it was almost too cold! Maybe fall is coming after all?? How exciting is that?! I am so done with the heat, and fall is my favorite anyway! And the new crisp air leads into today's cards perfectly!

When I saw the latest Freshly Made Sketch, I thought of two ways it could work, and I went ahead and did them both!!
The first card shows basic card making supplies, using the sketch and also shows how the stamp set works just fine without the coordinating die.
Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Scenes
Ink: Memento Black, Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Soft Sky, Delightful Dijon marker (leaves)
Paper: Old Olive, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Accessories: Into The Woods ribbon, Gold buttons, Olive Baker's Twine, Blender Pen (pumpkins), Stamping Sponge (sky and grass)

And this one uses the super fun die instead of the ribbon, and moves the sentiment just a bit.
Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Scenes
Ink: Memento Black, Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Soft Sky, Delightful Dijon marker (leaves)
Paper: Old Olive, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Hearth & Home Thinlits, Gold buttons, Olive Baker's Twine, Blender Pen (pumpkins), Stamping Sponge (sky and grass)

4 comments:

  1. These are both cute cards! I love your shading on them too. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such fun. Love these little scenes. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great cards using that beautiful sketch. Love that sweet little stamp set, too. :)
    Hope the crisp fall air helps with your headache. No fun those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that first one! Now I wish I had gotten some of that colored cotton ribbon. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...