Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Autumn Trees!

Wow- I haven't stamped in about a week and a half! And I have upcoming events I am trying to get ready for and feature ahead of time, so that isn't so great.... But I'm stamping today!! And yeay for a break in the {much-needed-and-enjoyed} rain so I could snap a picture of my first creation!! 

This card uses the latest Nacho Average Challenge sketch, and I am pretty sure we'll be making this card in my upcoming Thank You Card Class! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Among the Branches, Teeny Tiny Wishes, 
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzelberry, Mossy Meadow, Tip Top Taupe, Early Espresso
Paper: Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White card stocks, Into the Woods DP
Accessories: Big Shot, Woodland embossing folder, Banners Dies, Hexagon punch

5 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors and how you used that stamp set! Great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the colors on your card and the embossed background looks amazing! Thanks for creating with us at Nacho Average Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors really remind me that fall is here, even though it's still in the 80s and 90s!! :-) Beautiful card, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so cute, Tanya! Love all the tree elements you used. Seems like it's been a long time since I've used Tip Top Taupe, I'm going to put that on my list of things to do this week :) Thanks for playing along with the Nachos!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...