Saturday, June 1, 2019

We Create Basics Blog Hop

Hello! Here we are, already to June!
This is a good thing at my house- we definitely needed a break from school. Also our family reunion is later this month, and as soon as that is over I can focus on my business once again, haha! But today we have a blog hop for you!
We stuck with the most basic of colors this month. 
I was a little bit stumped at first and then I had a plan. Happily- it turned out just as nicely as it was in my head! While the colors stayed basic and simple, the card did not. 
All of these items are carrying over to the brand new catalog which is released in just a few days! I love new products, but I also love things sticking around, haha! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Well Said
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Whisper White & Basic Black card stock
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Well Written framelits, Circle dies, Tin Tile embossing folder, Big Shot

What do you think of our simple color combo?
Hop on over to see how Cheryl made it work, then hop on thru and leave us your thoughts! It's a quick hop around back to me, and everyone loves feedback!
Happy June!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful sympathy card. I love all the texture you have added. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean and pretty. great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sympathy card. I love the background and the climbing leaves.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...