Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Great Guy Card

I told you I'd be back with some stamping, haha...!
Today's card was made at my last event, just in time for Father's Day cards! The DP retired at the beginning of June, but the coordinating stamps and dies did not. However, I don't have the coordinating stamps or dies... just the little embellishments. And those stuck around too! But we made the card anyway, and it was quick and cute and that makes it a hit! We borrowed words from another card kit that used the "A Good Man" stamp set, and tacked on the cute embellishment of choice (a car key or a wrench) and that was that!
Supplies:
Stamps: A Good Man
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Crushed Curry, Basic Gray card stocks, Classic Garage DP (retired)
Accessories: Classic Garage Metal Elements, Glue Dot

Did you get Father's Day cards out this year? I only got my family to send some to my father-in-law. So I just want to remind you to never underestimate the power of a card in the mail. This card doesn't say anything about Father's Day - it could be a birthday or a thank you or whatever you need to say "I'm thinking about you..." with. Cards are magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...