Friday, June 21, 2019

May Paper Pumpkin!

I got these cards put together in May actually, I just haven't had time to blog about it!

This is the beautiful May 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit, called Hugs from Shelli. It is easily one of my favorites. I love this style, even tho I'm not a huge fan of feathers... The tiny metal bird accents are so cute!



This kit sold out very quickly. So far I've only made the cards that were pre-designed but I have seen lots of ideas and I have ideas to create my own cards. 

Also, this kit and it's left over supplies coordinate beautifully with the brand new Bird Ballad suite, found on pages 90-92 in the new catalog!! You can use them together, or if you missed the Paper Pumpkin kit, you can create your own versions with the supplies in the catalog!

And if you don't want to miss out on the next Paper Pumpkin, sign up by the 10th of July using the button on my side bar! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...