Monday, June 24, 2019

Beautiful Day

Happy Monday! That's right- I still have things to share with you!

Today's card might look familiar. I actually designed it for a class clear back at the beginning of March. I wanted to use a Sale-A-Bration stamp with this sweet Buffalo Check in a card class. But I wasn't able to schedule a class til June. I debated using the retired stamp set and then decided to show how you can create the same card, just swap out what you don't have with something you do have! See?
Supplies:
Stamps: Love What You Do, Buffalo Check
Ink: Rococo Rose
Paper: Very Vanilla & Early Espresso card stock
Accessories: Linen Thread, Big Shot, Circle Dies, Dimensionals

I like that I swapped the words and image from the original card. The updated card also uses a brand new In Color, Rococo Rose! I like this one a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...