Thursday, June 27, 2019

Valentine Page!

Today I'm switching gears to a scrapbook page! Everything on this page is long retired, (except the die cuts) but that's what scrapbooking is for. The pictures are a year and a half old too, haha...

I got the layout idea from the Sketch Saturday blog, but since it was square I thought "page" instead of "card". Hooray for that! I need to scrap all the pictures that have already been printed!
Supplies:
Ink: Melon Mambo marker
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo and Basic Black card stock, Pop of Pink DP (retired!)
Accessories: Big Shot, Well Written dies, Glue Dots, Artisan Embellishment Kit (sparkle button from 2015), Silver Metallic Cord (from 2004)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...