Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Summer Woods

Here is a set that I am so glad stuck around in the new catalog! I've used these trees so far for winter, fall, winter, spring and spring, so here's my first summer version! This is also for my upcoming class- great for a guy, (Father's Day is almost here!) or for anything else you might need. Personally, I used this greeting from the A Good Man set, and it still could be sent to pretty much anyone!

I started with the latest sketch from the Inspire.Create. blog, tho I kind of added a bit. I wanted to mat the main image with copper foil DP but I didn't have enough for a class, so a strip of foil has to work! I also heat embossed the trees- a technique I haven't shown in years!
Supplies:
Stamps: Winter Woods, A Good Man
Ink: Versamark, Old Olive, Cajun Craze
Paper: Old Olive & Very Vanilla card stock, Copper Foil DP
Accessories: Copper Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stamping Sponge

However, heat embossed images, and foil paper can be pretty tricky to photograph, so let's try that again...
Hmm...still tricky. But trust me, it looks neat with the definition to the branches and the sponged on "leaves". And really, I love that these trees work for all seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...