Saturday, June 29, 2019

New Favorites

I rarely post on Saturdays, but I am excited about this one!!
As soon as I thumbed thru the new catalog (okay, okay, I browsed it online first...) I knew I had to have this great Silhouette Scenes stamp set! My mom actually purchased it first but that is perfectly fine with me! I love, love, love this couple with the umbrella!
And then I saw this stunning card by Corinne (it's a facebook link, but that's all I've got. If you know how to pin from fb, please let me know!!) and had to get the Very Versailles stamp to go with it!!
So when my order arrived, I assembled the stamp sets and made this!
Supplies:
Stamps: Silhouette Scenes, Very Versailles
Ink: Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Rococo Rose
Paper: Whisper White, Blushing Bride card stocks

I didn't do her method at all actually- she has a video of how she made it on her fb page. But I had an idea in my head when I saw the card, which was before the video, so I tried my way and it worked great too!
I stamped the couple, stamped the leaves, stamped off once for the scripty words to be a bit more subtle. Then I sponged on Daffodil Delight, then the three shades of pink. Then I remembered I wanted a "moon" behind them, so I die cut a circle out of a post-it note and added more sponging, haha... Then I tore another post-it for the ground. Finally I edged it all in black ink and stuck it on a card base! BAM.
This is not a simple card, and this is really a messy card, but wow, I love it.
What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...