Friday, June 28, 2019

Floral Birthday

This one is probably my favorite card from my latest class. This is also a re-creation of a card I made a in March, and I had to update it for this class using brand new paper, which, by the way, is stunning.

This card really is so simple. I cut the beautiful DP to a card front size, and then cut the strips from the "left overs", it's just the reverse side. I die-cut the circle a head of time, and let them choose the word they wanted to die cut. That's all!
Supplies:
Stamps: Well Said
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Whisper White & Blackberry Bliss card stock, Perennial Essence DP
Accessories: Big Shot, Well Written Dies, Circle Dies, Fine Tip Glue Pen

And here is a better picture of all the beautiful paper in this pack!

What do you think?? I think I'll probably have to buy more! 

And finally, here is the first design, and the second. Goodness I love the paper Stampin' Up! has been making lately!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...