Monday, January 18, 2021

Best Donkey

Happy Monday to you! Ready for another week? 
I needed a thank you card and I wanted to feature something from Sale-A-Bration, so this is what I made! I used the Mojo Monday sketch, and the TGIF challenge to use a background stamp, and ended up with a lot of texture on a card with no actual dimension, haha. Whoops, I lied... the donkey is popped up on Dimensionals. But the rest of the texture is visual. I love that this DP makes it so easy! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Darling Donkeys, Buffalo Check background
Ink: Cinnamon Cider, Gray Granite, Crushed Curry marker, Just Jade marker
Paper: Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla card stocks, In Good Taste DP
Accessories: Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Circle Dies, Big Shot (retired)

If I'd thought ahead, I would have used Bumblebee instead of Crushed Curry, and then the colors would have all been in the same marker pack, but I didn't, lol. And it worked out anyway. I'm sure there's some Monday wisdom in that sentence.... 

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...