Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Fussy Cut Flowers

The cards I made today used a LOT of product, haha.... Usually I stick to one stamp set and maybe it's coordinating dies. That's a lot less overwhelming if you're new and looking in to creating with me. Today I just used a bunch of different things! 
I also combined challenges... I used the colors, plaid and flowers from Global Design Project to CASE the designer, and I used the Mojo Monday sketch for my card. And! I know exactly who it is going to!

Supplies:
Stamps: Gorgeous Posies, Well Said, Buffalo Check
Ink: Seaside Spray, Misty Moonlight, Highland Heather, Basic Gray, Misty Moonlight marker
Paper: Whisper White, Highland Heather & Misty Moonlight card stocks
Accessories: Well Written dies, Tin Tile embossing folder, Seaside Spray ribbon, Wink of Stella pen, Glue Dots, Fine Tip Glue Pen, big shot (retired)

And for further details, I have Wink of Stella on the flower centers, for the silver in the sample card. I used the straight edge from my Big Shot to draw the lines to make the background more "plaid".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...