Thursday, January 14, 2021

Cool Down Scrapping

Happy Thursday! Today I've got another scrapbook page. The DP and all accessories have retired, but the colors are current. For this layout, I used the EMS 97 Sketch Challenge, altho I did switch it up just a bit to keep the photos more "in order". 

Supplies:
Stamps: ABC Alphabet Upper (retired)
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Paper: Melon Mambo, Gorgeous Grape, Coastal Cabana, How Sweet It Is DP (retired)
Accessories: Spiral Punch (retired), Sweetheart Punch (retired), Glitter Enamel Dots (retired), Brights Buttons (retired)

And here are a couple closeups...
I think the best trick to making a title work is to deliberately not line it up, haha! Then it's fine, no matter how it turns out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...